Our school and district rules are designed to encourage a positive and safe, productive learning environment for all students. In addition to the school rules on this page, we ask all students and parents to review the Student Rights & Responsibilities each year.
Children are allowed to bring bicycles but they must walk them while on school grounds.
- It is strongly recommended that each child have a lock to secure the bicycle to the bike rack.
- Skateboards ARE NOT ALLOWED on school grounds
- Students are required to wear helmets when riding their bicycles to school.
- Tank top straps must be at least 2” wide, no tube tops.
- No midriff tops.
- No low-rise pants that hang too low in the back.
- No hats in the building.
- Hooded sweatshirts are not to be worn with hood over the head while in the building.
- No profanity or inappropriate sayings on clothing or backpacks.
- No Heelees (tennis shoes with build-in wheels on bottom).
- Shorts and skirts must be fingertip length or longer.
- No chains hanging from pants, or gang-inspired attire.
- Tennis shoes are to be worn on P.E. days.
- No flip flops
- Unless directed by the teacher in a learning environment, all electronic devices must stay in the backpack during school hours and must be silenced or turned off.
- We highly discourage students bringing any electronic devices to school as we cannot be responsible for lost or stolen items.